Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

Awesome episode!

This is the episode I live my life by! Looking up booble on Google and being less than unpleased with the results :P I also love the Peter Gabriel reference Donkey made :)

Unforgotten Podquest 1 Unforgotten Podquest 1

Hey

Needs Mild Language

Subject 2.0 Subject 2.0

Was Kay

I enjoyed the plot.

Like a robot meant to destroy called Subject 2.0, He was made to kill all Humans and conquer Earth.

Gaining friends and foes, Subject 2.0 struggled to fight the one thing known as...'the Computer' (The machine that writes to you).

You can make a series of movies/games about it.

Cheers

Gab

M-GOD responds:

Well you pretty much wrote the entire story for me lol. Yeah but it is somewhat like that.

7even - Episode III 7even - Episode III

rock on muse

muse are my favorite straight before i watched the movie i said.i think muse is there!

BACON? 2: Requiem BACON? 2: Requiem

Muse-ic

any Muse fan will say Muse-ic!

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Indeed they will, indeed they will. Thank you very much for your review :)

Muse - Hysteria Muse - Hysteria

Rock Out Loud Muse Maniac

Good One,Il' Learn to be better meanwhile i make shorts and they sort of stink.If You want me to send them to you and youll make them SWF,Be My Guest!

The Lord Of The Sticks The Lord Of The Sticks

lotr

i love lord of the rings,i love sticks,and i wanna help u move on i rated 5 and done the best i could offer in review so keep up!u can do it!dont let the bad reviews annoy u and stop u doing part 3!

special edition special edition

this was awsome!badger!badger!

body fo review?whats that?i donty get it!
Graphics Style Sound Violence Interactivity Humor Overall
-- 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 -- 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 -- 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 -- 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 -- 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 -- 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 -- 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

2. Give a one-line summary of your review (50 characters max).

3. Enter the body of your review below (4,096 characters max).